Hiring Organization / Company: Bayside Marin
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
MFT, MSW, LPC & CADC / CADPT Intern Licensure Hours Available
Full-Time Position with Excellent Compensation, Benefits & Employee Perks
Bayside Marin, a Residential and Outpatient Holistic Addiction and Mental Health Recovery Program, is seeking to immediately hire an Admissions Counselor to work in our San Rafael location.
- Responding to intake calls
- Admissions screening and assessments
- Entering information into electronic contact management and billing systems
- Consulting with Director of Admissions and other Clinical and Medical Staff
- Creating admission documents and completing paperwork with new clients and family
- Verifying health insurance benefits
- Completing pre-certifications for your admissions, and limited concurrent authorization, and discharge reviews with insurance companies (Utilization Review)
- Financial Counseling with clients/families and collection of payment for services
- Prior admissions experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor, or equivalent prior admissions, mental health or chemical dependency treatment experience
- An understanding of substance abuse and dual-diagnosis issues and treatment
- Demonstrated ability provide thorough, high quality customer service
- Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Conscientious and highly organized
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks when things get busy
- Ability to work well under pressure and in crisis situations
- Experience working with insurance companies a plus
- Experience with sales and contact management systems a plus
Employee perks include educational reimbursement funds; access to our fully equipped, private gym with a sauna and steam room; downtown San Rafael location 1 block from SMART train and Golden Gate public transit center; frequent snacks and food; and most of all, a great, enthusiastic team who work well together and enjoy joking around.
Due to the intensive training offered, this position requires a minimum 2-3 year commitment with significant opportunities to advance within either Bayside Marin or its parent company, Acadia Healthcare. Acadia is the second largest behavioral health organization in our country, and operates a network of over 300 behavioral healthcare facilities throughout the United States, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter/letter of interest. Please note that you must submit a cover letter expressing your interest in the position along with a brief synopsis of why you believe you should be considered. Well written cover letters are advised. Resume’s submitted with a well written cover letter will receive preferential treatment. Do not delay, as we are looking to hire asap.
Learn more about the comprehensive holistic and dual-diagnosis treatment we offer at: www.baysidemarin.com
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
All staff, clients and visitors receive daily temperature and Oxygen level testing, and are required to wear masks and engage in social distancing. We regularly disinfect surfaces. Incoming clients are screened using questions outlined from the AMA.
- Have you attached a cover letter to your resume? Please note: resumes submitted with a cover letter outlining your interest in the position and qualifications will receive strong preferential treatment.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- mental health or substance use disorder professional: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: San Rafael
Location: San Rafael, Ca 94901
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. In most cases, you’re going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be easy if the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide vital coaching, belongings, and systems for task seekers. Those firms can also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web test for job firms to your areaought to discover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip goal for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into an enduring activity for the individuals who perform neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.