Hiring Organization / Company: Hyatt
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Información disponible en español a continuación.
A Banquet Server is responsible for the set up and the service of all assigned banquet functions. This is an on call postion which won't provide certain benefits.
RESUMEN DEL PUESTO DE TRABAJO
Un Mesero de Banquetes es responsable de la preparación y del servicio de todas las funciones de banquetes asignadas.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State regulations)
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
ESTUDIOS Y EXPERIENCIA
- Se prefiere diploma de Escuela Superior o su equivalente y / o experiencia en un hotel o campo relacionado.
- Certificado para Servir/Vender Alcohol (debe cumplir con los requisitos del Estado)
- Tiene que poder expresar información e ideas claramente.
- Tiene que poder evaluar y seleccionar entre varias opciones alternativas rápida y acertadamente.
- Tiene que poder trabajar bien bajo presión.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable for position to include Alcohol Awareness Food handlers Safety etc.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Perform preparatory tasks and side work duties to ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Know how to read the Banquet Event Order and be familiar with the menu of the assigned function.
- Other duties as required.
OBLIGACIONES Y RESPONSABILIDADES DEL PUESTO DE TRABAJO
- Acercarse a todos los encuentros con huéspedes y empleados de manera amistosa y con orientación servil.
- Cumplir con los requisitos de asistencia regular al trabajo en cumplimiento con los estándares de Aimbridge Hospitality según requerido por el horario de trabajo el cual cambiará con las necesidades del hotel.
- Mantener criterios altos parta el acicalado y la apariencia personal lo cual incluye el vestir el uniforme correcto y la chapa con el nombre mientras esté de turno (basado en normas de la marca)
- Cumplir en todo momento con las normas y reglamentos de Aimbridge Hospitality para alentar operaciones de trabajo seguras y eficientes.
- Cumplir con los requisitos de certificación aplicables a la posición incluyendo certificado para Servir Alcohol Certificado para Manejar Alimentos Seguridad etc.
- Mantener un comportamiento simpático y caluroso en todo momento.
- Llevar a cabo deberes de preparación y deberes adicionales para asegurar que los huéspedes sean servidos pronta y eficientemente.
- Saber cómo leer una Orden para Evento de Banquetes y estar familiarizado con el menú parra la función asignada.
- Otros deberes según requerido.
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94133
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you already know where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide essential coaching, property, and systems for process seekers. Those corporations can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms for your areamust uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top function for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring job for the people who carry out neatly during their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.