Hiring Organization / Company: Fort Point Beer Company
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Pay: $16.32 / hour + Pooled Tips
Hours: 26-32 hours / week (4 shifts)
Fort Point Beer Company is seeking Kiosk Team members to join our Ferry Building Kiosk & Beergarden. Ideal candidates will have a passion for all things food, craft beer, natural wine & cocktails, a strong understanding of hospitality and customer service and must have a minimum of 1 years service experience.
About Our Company
Fort Point is an independent San Francisco beer company made up of people who believe the simple things in life can be a whole lot better. Our approach to brewing is to make the familiar taste unusually delicious. We’re influenced by the craft brewing tradition, but we’re also allergic to dogma. We care most about making beers worth coming back to—beers that people are proud to enjoy and share with each other.
- Hospitality, make our customers feel welcome and help guide them through their experience with professional, educated and polite service.
- Help customers select from a menu of craft beers, natural wines, cocktails & food.
- Educate customers on beer styles and Fort Point Beer Company
- Front-of-house basics: Order taking; Serving Food, Snacks, Beer, Wine, & Softdrinks; Table, floor and guest expectation management; Opening and closing a cash register; Inventory control; Cash drawer management
- Back-of-house basics: Food preparation; Food assembly; Kitchen cleanliness; Sanitizer usage
- At least one year front-of-house service experience
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills in English
- Some holidays required
- Weekends required
- San Francisco - Ferry Building
- One Ferry Building One, San Francisco Bay Trail #54, San Francisco, CA 94111
The Benefits (full time)
- Health Care: 100% Employer contribution to Kaiser Gold plan and 50% for Dependents
- Paid sick time, unpaid holiday time off, and 1.5x pay on company holidays where retail remains open (example: Memorial Day)
- Eligible for Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, and Identity Theft group plans
- Eligible for Pet Insurance group plan
- Commuter pre-tax benefits
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA pre-tax benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94117
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you understand the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important coaching, assets, and techniques for task seekers. These firms will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Web scan for job firms to your areashould discover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The end purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who perform neatly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.