Hiring Organization / Company: Private - Golden State Warriors
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a hardworking and upbeat Coordinator to support the Premium Service team and build positive relationships with our suite clients at Chase Center. In this role, you will deliver unparalleled service to clients of all types - from administrators to CEOs of large corporations - while assisting with departmental projects. This position reports to the Director, Premium Suite Service.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Lead game day activations, including ticket requests, will call management, premium gifting, photo requests and escorting of client groups
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure a seamless experience for suite clients
- Implement new strategies and methodologies based on research, data, success rates, and market trends to ensure 100% customer and departmental satisfaction
- Assist Premium Service team in budget reports and invoice process, including handling the department expense budget
- Participate in data input and report processing for suite clients
- Build and sustain strong partner and internal client relationships; provide superior service to suite clients at Chase Center
- Assist in administration of all formal updates and communications regarding events, concerts, and Warriors games
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experiences & Skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Sports Management, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience; track record of building and maintaining successful business relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to attend all Warriors home games, events and concerts to drive business relationships (including weekends, holidays, and late nights)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs nowadays. Normally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an implausible and regularly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide crucial coaching, belongings, and methods for job seekers. Those corporations can be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areamust discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services can regularly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long-lasting process for the people who carry out smartly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.