Hiring Organization / Company: Jam City
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Only applies to full-time positions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with business leaders to identify and define analytical requirements for teams and projects.
- Using multiple data sources, create reporting and performance monitoring tools and dashboards for end users.
- Understand and effectively communicate trends and analysis on user behavior, player segmentation, virality, and marketing campaigns.
- Continuously develop thorough analysis and conclusive insights that drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Assists in design and implementation of advanced statistical testing for custom problem-solving, like A/B testing.
- Assists in the coordination of various research initiatives.
- Help to create regular presentations for CEO and other team leads to discuss game performance and suggest improvements.
- Bachelor degree in a business or quantitative discipline (Economics, Statistics) – Master’s preferred.
- Experience analyzing very large, multi-dimensional data sets using SQL, excel, statistical software, etc.
- Strong quantitative skills, good working knowledge of advanced statistics and predictive modeling.
- Ability to communicate effectively and combine both technical and business perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making and reach out to a broader audience.
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in top-tier consulting, venture capital, investment bank or social gaming.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs nowadays. Generally, you’ll have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you know where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an out of this world and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply vital coaching, assets, and programs for job seekers. Those companies may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform smartly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.