Hiring Organization / Company: Torero Logistics Corp
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Apply today and start next week! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! EARN UP TO $21 HOURLY BEFORE BONUSES! WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATES!
You will deliver packages while driving a comfortable new van and use the latest technology to guide you every step of the way. Our Driver Associates are high energy and enjoy getting the job done. Be part of a team while working independently. No Commercial Driver's License needed.
- $19 to $21 hourly pay depending on experience and lead role assignment
- Shift will be 8 hours and start at approx. 11:15am. (The TLC Difference! We strive to keep all shifts to 8 hours)
- Earn Paid Time Off!
- Opportunity to earn Incentive Pay or Bonuses based on reaching goals.
- Health Benefits provided.
- New van, gas and insurance provided.
- Paid training provided.
- We have operations 7 days per week. Full time employees will work 4 to 5 days/week.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Possess a valid driver’s license (Commercial Driver’s license NOT required).
- No more than 2 accidents/tickets/infractions in 3 years (Driving Record).
- Pass Pre-employment drug test (5 Panel Drug Test, No Marijuana).
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move boxes up to 50 pounds each.
- Great attitude and energy.
- Successfully handle and deliver packages to customers on time.
- Safely driving company vehicle.
- Climb out of vehicle and walk up and down stairs as required in all weather conditions.
- Ability to stand multiple hours a day and work in a physically demanding environment.
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to function calmly and efficiently in multi-tasking environment.
- Load and unload products from company vehicles.
Torero Logistics Corp (TLC) is a logistics company specializing in parcel delivery to residential and commercial locations. We pride ourselves in being a company that believes in creating an efficient, consistent, and streamlined work environment for our team to excel in with a smile.
We are based out of South San Francisco and delivering to all surrounding areas. Join our team now!!!
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94107
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you realize where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often provide critical training, belongings, and methods for process seekers. These companies will also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise grow to be into a long lasting task for the people who perform well right through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.