Hiring Organization / Company: Eaze Solutions Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Reporting to the Depot Manager, the Depot Staff conducts various daily operations functions within the warehouse. The Depot Staff responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Accurately packing individual customer orders and/or building inventory cases
- Assisting in excellent customer service for our drivers
- Understanding cannabis regulations relevant for handling product and other depot functions
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of inventory & driver room
- Ensure drivers leave with the delivery tools they need to make them successful and compliant
- Monitoring Depot Phone
- Monitoring dispatch tools to see if all drivers are on the road, delivering, and their apps are working correctly
- Assisting in properly filling out all driver sheets
- Assisting in inventory count
- Assisting in inventory receiving on occasion
- Monitoring regular slack communications
- Light lifting: receiving of Amazon or Costco purchases and distributing purchases to necessary departments
- Assist in monitoring of foot traffic in and out of the building
- Maintaining quality work and effectively and efficiently utilizing your time on the job
- Following all the protocol, procedures, and guidelines in place
- Assisting in maintaining updated, current, driver paperwork
- Attending all necessary Depot and All Hands meetings
- Flexibility in learning and performing a variety of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Customer-oriented; desire to get every customer order right
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Clear written and verbal communication
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Most often, you will don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you recognize the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide very important coaching, property, and methods for task seekers. Those firms can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end function for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long-lasting task for the people who carry out well all over their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.