Hiring Organization / Company: Curology
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
To make this possible, we're hiring an experienced Director of Engineering to lead the engineering efforts for our Patient Experience product group. In this role, you will be working with the product team to turn Curology's patient platform into the industry standard for patient experience. As a technical leader, you will be responsible for the strategy and roadmap to achieve this ambitious goal through technology like dynamic surveys and mobile hybrid apps.
At Curology, we use the Shape Up methodology to run our product development process. We believe in removing the ceremonies and other obstacles that can get in the way of shipping meaningful features. As part of the engineering leadership team, you will be part of the betting table where we prioritize and execute the strategy with our Product and Design counterparts.
In this role, you will
- Lead full-stack engineering teams to deliver high-quality features that allow our patients to discover the full value of Curology.
- Collaborate with product leaders to prioritize high-impact initiatives to increase user engagement and retention.
- Own all technology related to patient experience including the mobile hybrid app.
- Make impactful hires, manage, and grow key leaders on the Patient Experience team.
- Play a key part in the technology strategy and roadmap as part of the engineering leadership team.
- Partner with Staff+ engineers and provide high-level technical architecture guidance when necessary
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies our company values including an inclusive mentality.
You'll be successful if you have...
- 5+ years of experience managing teams, with 1-3+ years managing managers.
- Prior experience being part of an engineering team building a rich digital consumer product.
- A track record of building and scaling high-performing engineering teams.
- History of balancing business needs with shipping high-quality and pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- A knack for navigating through ambiguity and working autonomously.
- A high standard for what user experience should look like in the modern world.
- Been a superb partner to Product and Design leaders to advise on feasibility and delivery timeline.
You'll love working at Curology because...
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company’s founding in 2014.
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Free catered daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you understand the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply crucial coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. Those firms can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The end goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting task for the individuals who perform neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.