Hiring Organization / Company: Paramount Hotels Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Cash Handling (Making sure bank is correct and even)
- Liaison to Paramount Corporate Office and Sister Companies
- Assist corporate office with all day to day operations
- Making sure that all accounting is correct from prior shifts and during the shift (DTR, Daily Log etc.)
- Inform supervisor or manager of any issues regarding guest/tenants, lack of materials, accounting errors or anything else which might effect the operation of the Hotel. Do not let a problem sit without informing someone. If anything is broken please inform the housemen or maintenance department.
- Assist your managers with day to day operations.
- Check in and out guests.
- Package and Mail handling and distribution for tenants/students, PHI and all other businesses located at 240 O’Farrell, 161 Powell Street, and 242 Powell Street.
- Make sure hotel lobby and entrance are clean and look respectable at all times.
- Assisting guests with information needs, room issues, payments and any other reasonable requests.
- Make sure to be dressed in uniform at beginning of shift with nametag.
- Assist other Paramount Hotels in times of needs (covering lunch breaks or other emergencies where they need your assistance. Don’t be afraid to ask the other Hotels when you need help also.).
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94102
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Generally, you will haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you recognize where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important coaching, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. These corporations can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into an enduring job for the individuals who perform smartly right through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.