Hiring Organization / Company: Mission Neighborhood Health Center
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Seeking a professional who is customer service focused and detail-oriented to join our COVID testing and vaccination team. Help us ensure that our community continues to have access to the care they need as we continue to fight this pandemic.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- NOTE - this job will last at least another year
- Work with an interdisciplinary team including RNs, providers, and community health workers.
- Assist RNs in administering COVID tests and vaccinations.
- May administer COVID tests and vaccines, when necessary and under close supervision of RN.
- Screen patients for COVID symptoms.
- Check-in patients. Confirm demographics, contact information, emergency contact information.
- Collect vitals (i.e. blood pressure, oxygen saturation, temperature).
- Prepare specimens. Conduct quality assurance and ensure specimens associated with the correct patient.
- Assist RN in charting encounter, as needed.
- Participate in COVID result notification workflow under direction of Lead RN.
- Field questions from patients about COVID test and vaccine criteria, process and options.
- Use EHR to document patient registration, results, patient tracking, and to review schedules as necessary.
- Assist with paperwork and necessary documentation for patients being tested and vaccinated.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information in accordance with federal guidelines and regulations.
- Screen COVID+ patients for necessary community resources and/or support (i.e. rental assistance, food access)
- Assists in contact tracing by calling patients with a positive COVID test. Provide support and gather information. Interview and provide support to close contacts within the households.
- In-reach to patients who haven't been vaccinated.
- Set-up and takedown of testing and vaccination sites and organization of associated supplies.
- Other additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bilingual English/Spanish required. Fluency in other languages preferred.
- Health care experience (CNA or MA training program) strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. CPR / BLS strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience required, interest in primary care or community health organizations strongly preferred.
- Flexibility to work at different MNHC locations as needed, and work outdoors in testing tents.
- Flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94110
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you realize the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide critical training, assets, and programs for activity seekers. Those firms can be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areashould discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can often be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise grow to be into a long lasting job for the people who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.