Hiring Organization / Company: Altair Global
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Global Services Associate is responsible for ensuring a positive relocation experience for the transferee by assisting the Consultant with the majority of activities connected to an international assignment.
- Provide a positive international relocation experience for the assignee
- Have general knowledge of Consultant’s assigned clients’ programs
- Respond to general inquiries from assignees when Consultant is not available
- As directed by the Consultant, assists in researching services, information, and documents on assignees; updates Altair technology systems
- Prepares cost estimates, balance sheets, letters of understanding for review by Consultant
- Orders services from various internal and external service providers to include but not limited to household goods, corporate housing, travel, destination services
- Sets up assignee files and audits for completeness prior to closing
- Follow-up on return of quality assurance surveys on behalf of Consultants
- Any additional assignments, activities, and/or projects as requested by the Consultant or Altair management
High School Degree or the equivalent combination of experience, skills, training and education
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience or equivalent work-school time management skills and experiences
- Excellent administrative skills with exceptional follow up; highly organized; high attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of various software applications and tools including but not limited to Microsoft Office Products, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to confidently communicate/interface at multiple levels across the Company and with others as required
- Strongly prefer prior exposure to international arena – studied, lived, worked or travelled abroad or exposure to other cultures/countries through business or personal activities
- Facility in other languages besides English is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneous
- Calm under pressure
- Deadline and time sensitive
ESSENTIAL INTELLECTUAL FUNCTIONS:
The Global Services Associate must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, build client trust through relationship management, manage to deadlines and budgets and rely on extensive experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individuals must be able to use hands and fingers to keyboard, operate, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, must have the ability to deal with peak volume stress, use the telephone for extended periods of time, sit at a workstation for extended periods of time and any other key critical skills and abilities as required by the position.
Individuals must be able to use standard company equipment and systems, i.e. computer and communications systems, fax, printer, copy machine and other equipment as required by position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Team member must demonstrate knowledge of and support Company vision and value statements, policies and procedures, privacy, security and confidentiality standards and code of ethical behavior.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job Location Information:
City: Walnut Creek
Location: Walnut Creek, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Normally, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you recognize the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply crucial training, assets, and systems for process seekers. These corporations may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms for your areashould discover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into an enduring job for the people who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.