Hiring Organization / Company: Altair Global
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Global Services Consultant is responsible for ensuring a positive relocation experience for the assignee by managing the day to day administration of assigned client relocation programs, which include, but are not limited to, coordination, approval and management of service deliverables, overall communication between and with assignees, client companies, Altair colleagues and service partners, management of benefit & service expenses, and file & data management.
- Provide a positive relocation experience for each assignee
- Learn and understand assigned clients relocation programs including all policies, processes and practices
- Serve as single point of coordination for the assignee for the duration of the assignment
- Communicate changes and modifications with client programs to Operations Managers and all Altair colleagues following established procedures; document in appropriate Altair technology systems as required
- Communicate the relocation road map, providing a comprehensive explanation of the relocation process, policies and practices to the assignee
- Is knowledgeable about Altair service partners; serve as primary point of coordination between appropriate service partners and assignee
- Manage all data pertinent to each assignees relocation file; document all relocation activities, dates, communications and transactions in the appropriate Altair technology system
- Understand and manage expenses connected to relocation deliverables, maximizing the full intent of the benefit
- Direct day to day activities for assigned Associate
- Coordinate transferee home move activities with Altair Move Management
- Liaise between Move Management and International Operations assignee to ensure move is accomplished as directed and as scheduled; serve as a second-tier audit point to Move Management in move logistics
- Coordinate and ensure that Quality Assurance surveys are returned by assignees
- Coordinate with the Financial Specialists to ensure correct, timely and accurate payment of expenses
- Coordinate, track and manage Altair fees and ensure accuracy of billing submitted to clients
Job Location Information:
City: Walnut Creek
Location: Walnut Creek, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Typically, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you know the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply important training, assets, and techniques for activity seekers. Those firms may also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms to your areashould uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The end objective for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long lasting task for the people who perform well right through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.