Hiring Organization / Company: Kyte
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
You will solve for multiple priorities (growth, efficiency, quality, to name a few) and consider various stakeholders. Each day at Kyte will bring you a new set of projects and challenges - we measure success by result-driven outcomes.
- Own the entire supply chain by establishing efficient and scalable processes for anything fleet related
- Establish partnerships with OEMs to ensure our business’s growth, margins and expansion plans
- Create a bulletproof reporting process to provide actionable insights to leadership across the organization in a timely manner (monthly, yearly and on demand).
- Work with the executive team in our supply strategy.
- Manage capital access Kyte uses multiple sources of capital to finance cars. You will be fully responsible for establishing additional partnerships and foster existing ones
- Remove blockers, solve problems, and find a path forward through ambiguity and operating a dynamic and rapidly growing business across multiple markets
- Strong network within the automotive sector (OEMs, Leasing Banks)
- Strong background in finance and accounting
- Experience in venture backed businesses is a plus
- High EQ, and proven ability to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships, manage a team, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
- Excellent organization and time management
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, lead by example, and motivate teams both through in-person and remote management
- Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, and form and execute a strategy
- Passion for Kyte, its role improving our access to transportation, and an interest in the platform methodology.
- Experience: Ideally, you’ve managed people/a team at another company before. In general, you should have 7 to 10 years of relevant experience
What we can offer you
- Our compensation package includes an amount of equity to truly make you feel like an owner, employer-paid healthcare coverage, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a remote stipend, and more.
- The opportunity to be a part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, Silicon Valley based startup that has massive growth and venture potential.
- You’ll be able to work, innovate and grow with a dedicated team in the San Francisco tech ecosystem with a major impact on a product that is on its way to impact millions of users in a profound way.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Usually, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply important training, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. Those corporations may also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms to your areamust uncover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top purpose for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into an enduring task for the individuals who carry out well right through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.