Hiring Organization / Company: Hyatt
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Información disponible en español a continuación.
The Banquet House Attendant is responsible for the set up tear down and maintenance of all meeting space. This is an on call position which won't provide certain benefits.
El Encargado de Banquetes del Hotel es el responsable de preparar desmontar y mantener toda la instalación dedicada a los salones y áreas de reuniones.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver license for the applicable State and an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record (property specific-driving).
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Diploma de enseñanza secundaria o equivalente y de preferencia con experiencia en trabajos de hotelería o similares.
- Comunicar las informaciones e ideas en forma clara.
- Evaluar y seleccionar en forma rápida y precisa los mejores cursos de acción.
- Desempeñarse correctamente aun cuando haya sobrecarga de trabajo.
- Mantener la calma y objetividad en situaciones de sobrecarga de trabajo.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Ensure the correct and timely set up of all Banquet Event Order functions.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the banquet function space pre-function space and storage areas to include the carpets walls walks windows and heating/air conditioning units etc.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for meetings or food service functions.
- Be familiar with fire exit and extinguisher location and follow all hotel safety rules.
- Breakdown after the completion of functions and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Notify management of any hazards.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Cumplir en todo momento con las normas y reglamentos de Aimbridge Hospitality para alentar operaciones de trabajo seguras y eficientes.
- Preparar oportunamente todas las actividades relacionadas con los pedidos para banquetes.
- Mantener totalmente limpios e higienizados el área de celebración de banquetes el espacio dedicado a la preparación de éste y todas las zonas de almacenamiento incluyendo las alfombras paredes pasillos ventanas unidades de calefacción y aire acondicionado etc.
- Mantener la despensa totalmente organizada con todos los suministros necesarios para reuniones o actividades de servicio gastronómico.
- Conocer la ubicación de las salidas de emergencia y extintores y acatar todas las reglas de seguridad del hotel.
- Desmontar los equipos una vez finalizadas las actividades y asegurarse de que éstos y los suministros queden adecuadamente almacenados.
- Avisar al gerente sobre cualquier peligro.
- Llevar a cabo otra tarea según asignada por el supervisor o gerente.
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94133
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. Normally, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you recognize where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply important coaching, property, and methods for task seekers. These companies can be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end goal for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform well during their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.