Hiring Organization / Company: Autograph Collection Hotel Adagio
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Información disponible en español a continuación.
A Housekeeper is primarily responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guest rooms hallways and public areas in the hotel servicing guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures stocking cart with room supplies and replacing bed linens and replenishing guest room supplies while following company standards and safety/security procedures. In some instances this role would also be responsible for conducting ‘deep cleaning’ activities within the guest room in conjunction with preventative maintenance tasks.
Recamarera tiene la responsabilidad de mantener limpias ordenadas y atractivas las habitaciones de los clientes pasillos áreas públicas del hotel limpiando los cuartos de acuerdo a los procedimientos del hotel llenar los carros con material reemplazando la línea y reabastecer el cuarto de amenidades siguiendo las normas de la empresa y los procedimientos de seguridad. En algunos casos esta función también sería responsable de realizar actividades de 'limpieza profunda' dentro de la habitación de invitados junto con tareas de mantenimiento preventivo.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- This position requires strong attention to detail ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
Diploma de enseñanza secundaria o equivalente y de preferencia con experiencia en trabajos de hotelería o similares.
- Esta posición requiere altos niveles de atención al detalle habilidad de comunicarse efectivamente con huéspedes y compañeros de equipo oralmente o de forma escrita
- Comunicar las informaciones e ideas en forma clara.
- Evaluar y seleccionar en forma rápida y precisa los mejores cursos de acción.
- Desempeñarse correctamente aun cuando haya sobrecarga de trabajo.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Thoroughly clean and restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- May be required to disassemble furniture or items in the guest room to conduct deep cleaning.
- Deep cleaning tasks may include but are not limited to changing the AC filter cleaning the AC coils touching up paint on walls/molding touching up scratched furniture or rehanging closed slide doors.
Mantener un trato cordial y servicial hacia los clientes y entre los empleados.
- Presentarse regularmente al trabajo tal como lo establecen las normas de Aimbridge Hospitality y según lo exija el programa de trabajo el cual variará según las necesidades del hotel.
- Mostrar una apariencia personal e higiene impecables. Ello incluye usar adecuadamente el uniforme y la placa con el nombre de la persona (basado en normas de marca)
- Acatar siempre las normas y reglamentaciones de Aimbridge Hospitality para asegurar una operación eficiente del hotel.
- Limpiar y surtir totalmente las habitaciones que se requieran en un turno.
- Completar todos los deberes de limpieza previa incluyendo pero sin limitarse a la preparación del carro de limpieza con los artículos para los clientes productos de limpieza y ropa de cama.
- Eliminar todos los desechos y retirar la ropa de cama toallas y demás artículos sucios de las habitaciones.
- Llevar a cabo otra tarea según asignada por el supervisor o gerente.
- Puede ser necesario desmontar muebles o artículos en la habitación de invitados para realizar una limpieza profunda.
- Las tareas de limpieza profunda pueden incluir entre otras cambiar el filtro de CA limpiar las bobinas de CA retocar la pintura en las paredes / molduras retocar muebles rayados o cambiar puertas correderas cerradas.
A Boutique hotel in Downtown San Francisco California
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94102
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are a fantastic and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide essential coaching, assets, and programs for task seekers. Those companies can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to discover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who carry out smartly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.