Hiring Organization / Company: Covia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Assist resident's use of parking, and security access devices. Manage personnel access to building through proper identification.
- The Lead Security provides outstanding customer service for residents and guests.
- Orients and schedules security staff
- Monitors parking locations for residents and staff and assists guests and contractors with their parking arrangements as directed
- The Lead Security maintains and implements personnel badges for all of community workforce, including taking digital pictures, processing photos through the ID badge system and printing all necessary information on community badges.
- Provides garage door openers to residents and collect them when the resident moves out of the facility
- The Lead Security assists in investigating incidents and accidents, and makes recommendations to avoid such events in the future, and to minimize security/safety risks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to operate Windows based computer systems and programs
- Posses a working knowledge of all aspects of the security program
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Education and Qualifications
- Two years minimum security experience
- Previous law enforcement or military background a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR/first aid certification
Job Location Information:
Location: Oakland, Ca 94610
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you understand the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide very important training, assets, and methods for activity seekers. These firms will also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms for your areaought to uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out well all over their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.