Hiring Organization / Company: The Estée Lauder Companies
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills to be performed daily
- Greet customers with name immediately upon customer’s arrival, to begin engaging and thoughtful connection
- Build trust and rapport with customers through open-ended questions and authentic curiosity in their needs, with effective verbal interaction and validation
- Sample products as applicable to drive loyalty and repeat business
- Ability to serve multiple customers at peak times, without compromising their experience
- Ability to build a long-term relationship with the customer ultimately leading to retention and loyalty
- Leverage clienteling/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to capture customer profile and utilize client “book” every day to connect with customers for outreach, replenishment and to drive sales
- Own and achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales goals
- Stay current on beauty industry trends and competitive landscape (specifically via social media) to validate customers’ interests and purchases, better personalize recommendations to their needs
- High School or High School Equivalency
- 0-1 years retail experience; Cosmetic experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, communication, organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and make recommendations
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: US-CA-Daly City
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 218888
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]
Job Location Information:
City: Daly City
Location: Daly City, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs this present day. Normally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you already know where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide very important coaching, belongings, and systems for job seekers. Those companies can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms to your areashould discover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can often be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long lasting task for the people who perform well throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.