Hiring Organization / Company: The Estée Lauder Companies
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills to be performed daily
- Greet customers with name immediately upon customer’s arrival, to begin engaging and thoughtful connection
- Build trust and rapport with customers through open-ended questions and authentic curiosity in their needs, with effective verbal interaction and validation
- Sample products as applicable to drive loyalty and repeat business
- Ability to serve multiple customers at peak times, without compromising their experience
- Ability to build a long-term relationship with the customer ultimately leading to retention and loyalty
- Leverage clienteling/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to capture customer profile and utilize client “book” every day to connect with customers for outreach, replenishment and to drive sales
- Own and achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales goals
- Stay current on beauty industry trends and competitive landscape (specifically via social media) to validate customers’ interests and purchases, better personalize recommendations to their needs
- High School or High School Equivalency
- 0-1 years retail experience; Cosmetic experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, communication, organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and make recommendations
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: US-CA-San Francisco
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 214597
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Most often, you will have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a few people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you recognize the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly supply crucial coaching, property, and programs for process seekers. These firms may also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areamust uncover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip objective for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into an enduring process for the people who carry out smartly during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.