Hiring Organization / Company: Intercontinental Exchange
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The New York Stock Exchange, a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), is seeking a highly skilled, experienced, and industrious candidate to serve within the NYSE Equity and Options business lines. Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Operations, the successful candidate will have day to day operational responsibilities supporting NYSE Equities and Options. This critical role will be responsible for pre and post trade processing; understanding trade clearing comparison and settlement; maintenance of the Options Exchange trading product and customer interactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Possess or develop a deep understanding of the intricate post trade clearing processing of the NYSE American and NYSE Arca Options Exchanges’ customer base.
- Ensure that the NYSE post trade systems adequately service the needs of the NYSE Options firms and their trade processing stream, regarding trade clearing and post trade updates in order to meet or better the daily OCC processing cut-off times for the Exchange.
- Interface with the OCC, customers and the internal development team to identify, suggest and test post trade system functionality.
- Possess or develop an understanding of the admittance and maintenance of new Options Exchange trading product based upon the Exchange’s Options Listing Procedures Plan (OLPP).
- Possess or develop an understanding of corporate actions and the related adjustment of trading products.
- Interface with the industry trade clearing utilities Options Clearing Corp (OCC) and Depositary Trust & Clearing Corp (DTCC), Exchange customers and various NYSE/ICE teams to answer questions and offer suggestions regarding trade clearing and post trade processing; Participates in industry meetings with OCC and DTCC.
- Be vigilantly aware of new products, system changes, rule modifications and industry trends which will impact the NYSE equities & options pre & post trade processing; trade clearing comparison and settlement and the maintenance of trading product to reduce surprises and prepare for the medium term future.
- Perform critical administrative tasks with a meticulous level of attention to detail and an eye towards safe and secure ways to automate the tasks.
- Coordinate / participate in weekend testing of post trade functionality as required as well as the annual NYSE American / NYSE Arca Options RegSCI test.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5+ years in a support role of a trading floor, broker dealer and or back-office environment
- Experience with post trade clearing/settlement, trading products and corporate actions
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to step back and understand a problem and be comfortable iterating through solutions to a problem
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills with a high degree of comfort speaking to all levels of management both internally and externally
- Sound professional judgment and ability to prioritize work under pressure and to multi-task competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and organizational skills; ability to work with senior stakeholders and advocate for the customer
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. In most cases, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important training, property, and systems for activity seekers. Those companies may also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areaought to discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out neatly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.