Hiring Organization / Company: Macy’s
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s is also known for giving back to our communities.The magic of Macy’s ultimately comes alive in our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen. They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at Macy’s (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy’s top executives started their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macy’s. Macy’s stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships, building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macy’s is the “Academy” for retail careers.A store colleague position (whether it’s a seasonal job, part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macy’s top executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles, or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the various functions at Macy’s.
As a Personal Stylist, your focus is to exceed performance metrics with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will drive enterprise wide cross selling to deliver sales goals and achieve sales growth. This position focuses on new customer acquisition, building and maintaining strong client relationships through clienteling, and building a social media presence. Your role is to provide an elevated and seamless customer experience through expertise in lifestyle selling, in-store and virtual selling, and virtual service and recovery. Personal Stylists are expected to expand their customer base by developing key relationships with vendor partners, store leadership, peers, and their local community. You embrace innovation, new selling ideas, and applications. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exceed sale goals by providing a personalized and elevated shopping experiences in-store and online.
- Drive customer acquisition through networking opportunities; leverage social media to seek online and in-store traffic.
- Build an online presence to create awareness and promote the services and experiences you offer.
- Create and execute compelling content on social media to keep customers engaged.
- Leverage selling tools and resources (marketing calendar, MyClient application) to plan and forecast ahead for impactful and personalized outreach that drives repeat business.
- Partner with store team, vendors and community partners to develop and host virtual and in-store events to deliver incremental sales.
- Increase annual spend and repeat client visit rates through ongoing outreach and correspondence; invite customers to virtual and/or in-person appointments; promote goods, looks, and products that are relevant to your customer.
- Make data driven decisions that will drive growth, and understand your local market and customer base.
- Utilize technology and innovative selling tools to drive virtual selling initiatives that support your business by creating a compelling omnichannel experience for your customer.
- Meet with the Store Manager weekly to inform them of your performance, goals and actions.
- Leverage the Stylist Store leadership check in sheet as needed.
- Daily and weekly tasks include checking emails, appointment booking upkeep, customer follow-up, content development and posts, and other duties as assigned.
- Host one on one appointments (virtually or in-store) as well as virtual events for continued customer engagement and sales driving tactics.
- Increase Average Spend by cross selling throughout the store and online, leveraging product knowledge and providing expert advice to each customer.
- Attend Vendor trainings and development workshops as assigned.
- Role model the We Care mentality and create meaningful moments for your customers as well as your colleagues.
- Your continued presence on the sales floor should influence positive selling behaviors in others.
- Share your knowledge and support peers in growing their skillset while continuously developing yoursDemonstrate your personal brand in alignment with Macy’s brand values, constantly finding new ways and new contacts to market and network your services to.Regularly participate in store leadership meetings and visits.
- Upkeep a clean, safe and inviting environment in alignment with our company provided standards and guidelines.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years retail experience or other high touch selling position
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
Strong time management skills and ability to allocate appropriate time to priority tasks; strong business acumen; understanding of technology and proficiency in computers, tablets, smart phones and associated apps, including social media. Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills. Strong customer service orientation; ability to build and maintain a strong client base. Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Keen sense of fashion, ability to coordinate items and suggestive selling techniques. Experience or familiarity with a variety of lifestyles, business segments and social media platforms while displaying credibility to interact with broad customer base.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or departmentMay involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Candidates in Colorado: Click here to find Pay Range information and here to learn about Benefits.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. Typically, you’ll have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can be simple if you understand the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an out of this world and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply important coaching, assets, and systems for task seekers. Those companies can also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areamust uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip objective for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform well throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.