Hiring Organization / Company: The Comfy
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a high energy, detail-oriented Office Administrator to join our fast-paced environment at our Oakland location. In this role, you will oversee all office operations and provide support to the office of Finance & HR, and the CEO. You will be responsible for front office activities, including tending to the reception area, mail and facilities after the office reopens.
- Manage internal communications including office updates and newsletters
- Help to schedule interviews and on and off-boarding if needed
- Assist in managing internal and external calendars for the CEO
- Assist in travel arrangement for the CEO if necessary
- Assist in coordinating employee activities (lunches, meetings, etc)
- Provide administrative support to CEO and Director of Finance &HR
- Run errands as needed or assigned
- Help in reviewing and preparing expense reports for the CEO
- Perform related duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Additional duties will be added after the office reopens
- Act as liaison between The Comfy and the landlord
- Coordinate and maintain the inventory of office and kitchen supplies and manage relationships with vendors
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure safety standards in the office.
- 2+ years’ experience with various administrative tasks, HR, and assisting executives in startup environment.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks without compromising quality of work or missing deadlines.
- “can do” attitude and flexibility
Job Location Information:
Location: Oakland, Ca 94607
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Most often, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a number of folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be simple if you realize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and usually lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide crucial coaching, property, and methods for job seekers. These firms can also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms to your areashould discover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into an enduring task for the people who perform well all over their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.