Hiring Organization / Company: Bank Of America
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Researcher Operations Manager for XD Lab,
Advanced Solutions and Digital Banking
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose: to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Bank of America’s Experience Design team includes a cross section of design and research disciplines focused on creating human-centered digital experiences that serve that common purpose.
The XD Research and Innovation Lab has a charter to explore, measure, test and experiment against all aspects of the customer experience within the Bank of America ecosystem. From financial centers and ATMs, to digital products, emerging technologies and anything in between and beyond. The XD Research and Innovation Lab is embedded with the delivery teams to ensure high quality, user-centered solutions while also identifying new opportunities to inform mid to long-range product planning.
Expectations of a Research and Operations Manager
The ideal candidate will bring an operational driven approach to how the XD Research and Innovation Lab operates. We are looking for a leader who values collaboration and is well experienced with building influence in cross-functional partnerships. To succeed in this role, you must thrive in a large, complex organization where you can work closely with team members to continually drive efficiency, clarity, and constant communication across programs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about operational processes and supporting them at scale, working with researchers effectively to break down problems and scope solutions to fit with other project timelines and dependencies.
The ideal candidate will partner with the research leads and cross-functional program managers to understand and clarify upcoming research needs, advise on feasibility and timelines, and leverage that insight to triage incoming requests, ensuring effective allocation of resources to the highest priority projects across the business. In addition, this candidate will support the team operations, ensuring our team routines and ceremonies are efficient and effective.
Required Experience and Expectations
- Collaborate with other managers to define and ensure delivery of research programs that meet goals.
- Own the management and coordination of the research budget, collaborating with finance and design operations team
- Work with vendor partners to ensure onboarding, payment cycles, and security compliance is managed effectively and efficiently
- Ensure optimized end to end participant recruiting processes comply with company policy.
- Manage the DIY research program logistics.
- Oversee physical research lab spaces and needs ensuring researchers and designers are trained at using the space and technologies
- Communicate regularly with lead researchers on status of participant recruitment, program management, and DIY studies.
- Optimize processes, standards, workflows and tools that keep the team nimble and successful
- Be a subject matter expert on data resources and tools for the XD Research Operations organization
- Independently manage day-to-day activities and complex situations. Identify problems and solutions around research project escalations
- Resource Allocation - ensure we are always focusing on the highest priority things, focusing both on the short term needs as well as looking ahead to the next big challenge. Document and track so priorities and blockers so they can be discussed with the team leadership.
- 5+ years of relevant Research, Program or Project Management experience
- Must be comfortable in working in very large organizations and able to navigate through complex company structures.
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking support metrics or insights and implementing programs to improve operational performance
- Experience managing with ambiguity in a high-pressure environment
- Proven track record of successfully managing ambitious, strategic, and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Experience leading from road-mapping through delivery, in partnership with product or business teams
- Experience working with and building influence across a variety of cross-functional peers and stakeholders (e.g., research managers, program managers, analysts, policy, communications, etc.)
- Experience with research process and strategy, including working directly with UX researchers, product designers, and/or content strategists
- Experience with consumer products, consumer research and insights, or product development
- Analytical, program and project management experience
- Produce regular executive level reporting
- Experience with Atlassion tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong process knowledge including User-Centered Design, Design Sprints, Agile and other process methodologies used in the digital environment
We’re a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed, and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to, and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:0
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94104
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital coaching, property, and techniques for task seekers. These companies may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areashould uncover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip goal for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into an enduring task for the people who perform well all through their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.