Hiring Organization / Company: Jetfuel
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe!
Are you looking to join a dynamic startup environment with hyper growth? If so, we're looking to talk with you.
We’re building the world’s leading Creator Monetization Platform. We bring ad deals to the most popular accounts on Instagram & Snapchat via our marketplace app, The Plug (www.plugco.in). When we say 'creator', we don't just mean celebrities & lifestyle bloggers. Think the internet’s largest curators…meme accounts, dog accounts, travel accounts, etc.
As a Business Development Associate you will be at the crux of our growth efforts as we continue to scale the network of creators on our platform. You will use a surplus of data to strategically identify, onboard, and build relationships with our next wave of creator partners.
- Deploy & refine sales tactics to quickly onboard high-value creators
- Use metric driven sales approach to generate conversions
- Become highly knowledgeable about our product, clearly articulate our value prop, and be able to explain the key differences between our offering and traditional creator marketing
- Analyze historical data to inform strategic thinking targeted at improving creator monetization and inbound sales process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with creators
- Own the performance and monetization strategy for cohort of onboarded creators
- Our team is lean and hungry. Therefore, being energetic and having a drive to be part of an innovative fast-paced startup environment is key to your success
- We operate in the wild west of the internet, you will need to have a sense of humor, eye for opportunity, and thick skin
- We are a new type of monetization platform that creators will rarely have heard of, you will need to be persuasive with a high degree of emotional intelligence to succeed in this role
- Grit. Lots of grit. You will need to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve quarterly goals
- We stress that each member of our team should think like a CEO, you should be detail oriented with an ability to see how your work affects the bigger picture
- A quick learner with a data-driven mindset, who can harness available data to drive improvements in the outreach and onboarding process will be hugely beneficial in this role
- If you struggle with informal communication and dislike the idea of using Telegram and DMs as your primary mode of communication, then this job isn’t for you
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the ins-and-outs of the creator and mobile ad tech ecosystem
Paid lunches on workdays, unlimited snacks, Soylent, and Nespresso
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you will haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply very important training, property, and programs for job seekers. These companies will also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms to your areashould discover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end function for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long-lasting task for the people who perform well right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.