Hiring Organization / Company: Regal Wine Company
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Manage assigned territory of accounts that is focused on-premise, but may include; hotels, independent off-premise and online retailers.
- Achieve sales goals within assigned territory. Goals may include new placements, case and revenue goals
- Provide educational wine training to accounts and staff through tastings, seminars and special events
- Develop and continue to build relationships with Regal Wine Co. Management and supplier partners
- Prioritize and preplan daily for each account to maximize efficiency
- Construct unique wine presentations that embrace Regal Wine Co company standards, programs and initiatives
- Ability to make persuasive sales calls using wine knowledge, ROI, margins and pour costs
- Grow and foster professional relationships with key accounts in assigned territory
- Create and maintain territory account run
- Manage accounts receivable for territory
- Communicate pertinent information between management, accounts and marketplace
- Responsible for working within approved expense budget
- Ability to effecitvley present one-on-one or in a group setting
- Continue to develop wine knowledge, business acumen and sales skills to increase professional growth
- Display original thinking and creativity for problem solving
- Ability to work in a fasted paced environment and adapt and respond to change quickly
- Other duties as assigned by District Manager
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94102
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Usually, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are several other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you realize where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply crucial coaching, belongings, and systems for job seekers. Those corporations will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areashould discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end function for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting task for the individuals who carry out neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.