Hiring Organization / Company: Gemini Legal
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Account Manager(s) working within an established region. Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in entering requests from Clients
- Ability to research with high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and assigned clients
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards and policies for business and compliance-related matters.
- Actively participate in various sales meetings, trainings, regional conference calls, and other business meetings
- Assist in resolving Issues
- Other related duties as required
Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR SUCCESSFUL JOB PERFORMANCE:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-management with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Self Motivation and strong work ethic
Position requires 20-30% travel across the region as needed
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Complete administrative paperwork in a timely manner and provide reports to Regional Sales Manager as required.
- Ability to perform all assigned job duties
- Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Professional Appearance and stable work history
- Must be able to perform all physical activities, including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, standing, climbing or walking while carrying out assigned duties. Must be able to sit for at least one hour at a time (total: 4-6 hours/day). Must be able to keyboard for extended periods of time (total: 4-6 hours/day). Must be able to use a phone with or without a headset for extended periods (total: 3-5 hours/day). Must be able to sit and/or drive for extended periods of time, up to 4-6 hours in a day and up to 250-300 miles per day. Must be able to walk to and from law offices <15 minutes at a time, multiple times throughout the day.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco Bay Area
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an incredible and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply very important training, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These corporations will also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms for your areashould discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long lasting activity for the people who perform neatly during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.