Hiring Organization / Company: Coupa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to understand requirements for each open position and contribute to the development of new strategies to engage and convert prospects
- Tactically research top talent and stay updated on current business news and sourcing strategies
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Find creative ways to get candidates attention during initial reach-out stages
- Create an exceptional candidate experience and be Coupa’s brand ambassador
- Manage a high volume of reqs
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year of previous Sourcing or Recruiting experience
- Understanding of Software companies, especially in our space
- Proven ability to screen candidates and work with hiring managers
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage and excite passive candidates
- Experience juggling multiple searches and customer relationships
- Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques and tools
- Sharp interview skills, with the ability to screen candidates for technical abilities
- Great organization skills, ability to multitask in a high paced environment
- Strong understanding of Coupa culture - this needs to be reflected to and searched for in our candidate
- Ability to work remote (if needed)
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco Bay Area
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you will have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you realize the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply vital training, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. Those companies can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end objective for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting process for the people who carry out neatly all over their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.