Hiring Organization / Company: Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Collect park entrance fees.
- Sell interpretive and educational merchandise in park visitor center.
- Answer questions and disseminate information.
- Provide exceptional visitor service.
- Assist with merchandising functions.
- Maintain positive & productive relations with park visitors, staff, & volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Understand and comply with State and local health regulations and protocols at work.
- Complete mandatory Covid-19 training by designated time. Modules #1 and #2 required for all staff.
- Complete daily self-health checklist prior to reporting to work for scheduled shift. Inform Manager/Supervisor at least 30 minutes before start of shift if you’re not feeling well enough to report to work.
- Read, sign, and comply with Conservancy Face Coverings Policy. Must wear face covering at all times on site (except while eating on break).
- Wear disposable gloves when interacting with visitors, doing tasks, or cash handling. (optional)
- Maintain social distancing and COVID hygiene protocols at all times.
- Sanitize hands frequently and the POS equipment (e.g. credit card reader) before and after visitor use.
- Complete cleaning and disinfecting duties assigned by Managers/Supervisors throughout the day.
- Must possess highly developed customer service skills.
- Must enjoy working in a national park that is visited by thousands of people each day.
- Must wear a uniform and adhere to appearance standards.
- Must provide reliable transportation.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Retail or bookstore experience is a plus.
- Foreign language skills appreciated.
- Work is performed in a retail setting.
- Work is primarily performed standing and also requires squatting and kneeling.
- Work involves lifting, carrying, and positioning objects that weigh up to 50lbs.
Job Location Information:
Location: Sausalito, Ca 94965
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you will haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if you already know the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and regularly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide very important training, assets, and systems for activity seekers. Those corporations will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Web test for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long lasting task for the individuals who perform smartly during their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.