Hiring Organization / Company: Apto Solutions
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Apto Solutions approach in IT Asset Disposition services include processing, data security, asset management, project management, repair, refurbishment, resale, recycling, valuations, and workflow management. With a balanced focus on financial, environmental, and social responsibility, Apto serves clients looking to improve their “triple bottom line” of profit, people, and planet. Since 2001, Apto has demonstrated a strong track record of performance for technology manufacturers, global Fortune 500, financial institutions and data center providers.
Apto Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our warehouse team on-site in San Leandro, California.
- Accurately capture and upload all relevant device information into Apto's inventory management system
- Triage and route assets based on technical relevance/generation, physical condition, internal components, etc.
- Understand the nuanced requirements, deadlines and due dates between each of Apto's customers, and prioritize workloads accordingly
- Adhere to strict data sanitization and destruction procedures & regulations when processing data-bearing assets
- Properly pack all outbound invoices for safe and secure shipment
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the department
- Preserve technical skills through participation and ongoing training
- Basic knowledge of a wide variety of home- and enterprise-grade IT equipment, as well as miscellaneous electronic devices commonly found across a diverse range of industries (telecom, medical, etc.)
- Very strong attention to detail, organization and cleanliness
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize in a constantly changing workload
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel as part of a team
- Able to use sound judgment in determining priorities and enlisting the support of other internal groups to prevent any issues and achieve the best results
- Ability to work on feet for most of shift and lift heavy
- 2+ years experience working in a warehouse environment/capacity preferred
- GSuite proficiency
- Education – High school diploma / Professional Credentials
Why Apto? Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
- Medical benefits including dental & vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Earn 40 hours PTO in first 12 months
- Company mission is to help customers become more sustainable
- Culture encourages new ideas and recognition
- Cross-training across multiple departments
- Diverse team members
Apto Solutions is an industry leader and innovator in IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) services. Apto is an established authority in minimizing data, environmental and financial risks by consistently maintaining the highest ITAD standards and certifications attainable. Learn more at aptosolutions.com
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
City: San Leandro
Location: San Leandro, Ca 94577
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Typically, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you know the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply crucial coaching, property, and techniques for activity seekers. Those companies can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms to your areashould discover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long-lasting task for the people who carry out well all over their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.